When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Here are 17 top-rated cleaners, appliances, and tools that people swear by to clean their bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, and bedrooms.
- These include a high-tech robot vacuum, a classic hand duster, and multi-use tools designed to save time, energy, and space.
- Due to the novel coronavirus, some cleaning products are out of stock or low in inventory.
- For some retailers, stock can differ by zip code. We’re doing our best to double-check availability for each product, but we’re finding that what’s in stock for some may be unavailable to others.
- Read more: How to disinfect every room in your house; The best bathroom cleaning products
Even the thought of cleaning tires me out, and I usually have to spend a few hours (okay, more like days) mentally preparing for the chore.
However, I’ve found that once I start cleaning one of the rooms in my apartment, I get into a productive groove that whisks me from the bathroom and kitchen to the living room and bedroom with montage-like ease. Having both the mental strength to clean and a proper toolkit of products on hand helps me reach this cleaning groove and get the chore over as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
If you’re equipped with thorough, durable, and easy-to-use cleaners and appliances, you can clean your entire home and barely break a sweat in the process.
So what products should you fill your cleaning basket with? We looked to the top-rated ones first to see what everyone else swears by to catch dust bunnies, clear out clogged drains, and make their countertops sparkle as much as when they first moved in.
Here are 17 cleaning products to clean your entire house, from the bathroom to the living room:
Updated 10/28/20: At the time of our update Clorox Wipes were out of stock. We’ve decided to keep the links in this story in case stock becomes available.